The Tongass Timber Reform Act The Tongass Timber Reform Act of 1990 (TTRA) (103) amended ANILCA and brought the Tongass closer in line with other national forest units in the system.
What does TTRA stand for?
TTRA stands for Tongass Timber Reform Act of 1990
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TTRA
We have 1 other meaning of TTRA in our Acronym Attic
- Trix Twin Railway (model railway)
- Tunisienne Transport Routier (French: Tunisian Road Transport; Tunisia)
- Turbo Tech Racing
- Turk Ticaret Rehberi
- Turk Ticaret Rehberi (Turkeys Trade Guide)
- Turun Tibai Rosmah (Malaysian political campaign)
- Twin/Tone Records
- Type-Token Ratio
- Team Townend Racing-Radio Control (website)
- Thames Traditional Rowing Association (UK)
- Tourist Trophy Riders Association (UK)
- Travel and Tourism Research Association
- Travel and Transportation Reform Act of 1998
- Triangle Technical Recruiters Association (North Carolina)
- Trinidad and Tobago Racing Authority
- Time Tracker
- Task and Training Requirements Analysis Methodology
- TRAF (TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) Receptor-Associated Factor) and TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) Receptor-Associated Protein
- Tax Tables for Resident Booklet (Louisiana)
- Tasmanian Thoroughbred Racing Council (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But TLMP has been held up twice -- first sidetracked by passage of the Tongass Timber Reform Act of 1990 and now slowed by a call for more scientific review of the effects of logging on the Archipelago Wolf and the Queen Charlotte Goshawk, and on cave resources on Prince of Wales Island.
But what mill officials complained about the loudest was the shrinking supply of commercially-viable timber from the Tongass National Forest since the passage of the Tongass Timber Reform Act of 1990.