NEW YORK, May 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Tomorrow International Holdings Limited announced today that it has received approval from the U.
What does TIHL stand for?
TIHL stands for Tomorrow International Holdings Limited
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Tribal India Health Foundation (Dallas, TX and Tamil Nadu, India)
- Talenthedge International Hedge Fund Index
- Till I Hear From You
- Technisch Instituut Heilig Hart (Dutch: Sacred Heart Technical Institute; Hasselt, Belgium)
- Texas Institute for Hispanic Health (Fort Worth, TX)
- The Indiana Heart Hospital
- Trusted Interoperation of Healthcare Information
- Tabcorp International Hong Kong (British Virgin Islands)
- Taxation Institute of Hong Kong
- Tryptamines I Have Known and Loved (book on psychedelic drugs by Alexander and Ann Shulgin)
- Turtle Islands Heritage Protected Area (jointly managed: Malaysia and the Philippines)
- Texas Institute for Health Policy Research
- Turkmen Initiative for Human Rights
- Tasmanian Infant Health Survey (Australia)
- Tuskegee Institute High School
- Trent Institute for Health Services Research (UK)
- Technical Institute for Health Training (Saudi Arabia)
- The In-House Training Company, Ltd. (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Türkiye Insan Haklari Vakfi (Turkish: Human Rights Foundation of Turkey )
- The Incredible Hulk Versus Venom (comic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hui, age 59, has been the Operation Director of Tomorrow International Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.