I told this to my friend and recommended the Columbian novelist's seminal tome of magic realism, One Hundred Years Of Solitude.
What does TOM stand for?
TOM stands for Tome of Magic (gaming, Dungeons and Dragons)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TOM
We have 125 other meanings of TOM in our Acronym Attic
- Think Of Me
- Thomson Airways (various locations)
- Thunder over Michigan (air show)
- Tigers of Memphis (University of Memphis mascot)
- Time of Menstruation
- Time Of Month
- Time On the Market
- Tokyo Otaku Mode (Tokyo, Japan)