Lara herself feels more forgiving than previously – which will please those who suffered their way through Tomb Raider 2, in which you would often perish if your positioning was a single pixel out of kilter.
What does TR2 stand for?
TR2 stands for Tomb Raider 2 (game by Core Design)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TR2
- Transferred to Fleet Reserve (US Navy)
- True Recurrences or Marginal Misses
- Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness (PlayStation 2 game)
- T Regulatory 1 (cells)
- Technical Report 1 (C++)
- Thioredoxin Reductase 1 (antioxidant)
- TR-1 Ground Stations
- TR-1 Tactical Reconnaissance Aircraft Ground Station/Tactical Reconnaissance Exploitation Demonstration System
- Testicular Receptor 2
- Thyroid Receptor 2
- Training Reengineering Return on Investment Analysis System
- Technical Regulatory Reform Task Force
- Tim Reynolds 3 (band)
- Tomb Raider 3 (game)
- 3,3,5-triiodothyronine , resin T3 uptake
- Testis Receptor 4
- Tactical Response Academy (Salem, OR)
- Taiwan Railway Administration
- Taiwan Relations Act (US domestic law)
- Tanzania Revenue Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eidos main seller for the quarter was Tomb Raider 2, the sequel to the original Tomb Raider.
And we've also got five copies of Tomb Raider 2 for the PlayStation to give away.