But the silverleaf whitefly (Bemisia tabaci) cuts into those revenues, spreading a virus known as tomato yellow leaf curl virus (TYLCV) that can wipe out an entire crop.
What does TYLC stand for?
TYLC stands for Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Test Your Luck
- Text You Later
- Thank You Love
- Thank You, Lord
- Total Years of Life
- Turun Yliopiston (Finnish)
- Twitter You Later (internet slang)
- Tacoma Youth Lacrosse Association (University Place, WA; est. 2002)
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Turn Your Life Around, Inc. (est. 2004; Tucson, AZ)
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Disease
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Mali Virus
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Sardinia Virus
- Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Virus
- Took You Long Enough
- T.Y. Lin International (San Fransisco, CA)
- The Young Literati International (Nigeria)
- Tibetan Youth Leadership Program
- Thank Your Lucky Stars (slang phrase and UK 1960s TV show)
- Triangle Youth Leadership Services (Raleigh, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amino acids in the capsid protein of tomato yellow leaf curl virus that are crucial for systemic infection, and insect transmission.
Although the whitefly induces an irregular ripening disorder of tomato fruit, most damage to tomato results from the transmission of viruses, particularly Tomato yellow leaf curl virus (TYLCV) (Schuster et al.