4 million loan from the state Toll Facilities Revolving Trust Fund.
What does TFRTF stand for?
TFRTF stands for Toll Facilities Revolving Trust Fund
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Trust Fund Recovery Program
- Telework Facility Reimbursement Sheet
- The Fund Raising School
- Total Force Retention System (software; US Marine Corps)
- Treasury Financial Reporting System (Australia)
- Tactical Fire Remote Sensing Advisory Committee
- Tail-Flick Reaction Time
- That's Funny Right There
- The Firearms Round-Table (Internet forum)
- The Function Refinement Tree Editor (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million in toll facilities revolving trust fund loans and $13.
Florida Statutes provide that FDOT may loan funds through the Toll Facilities Revolving Trust Fund (the Trust Fund) to defray shortages in toll revenues for the first five years of operation of the project up to a maximum of $5.