A native of Mie Prefecture, Kondo studied painting at Tokyo Bijutsu Gakko (now Tokyo University of Fine Arts and Music) and started teaching at a junior high school in Chiba Prefecture, east of Tokyo.
What does TUFA stand for?
TUFA stands for Tokyo University of Fine Arts (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TUFA
- The Union Forever (multiplatform gaming clan)
- The United Force (Guyana politcal party)
- The Unstoppable Force (gaming, World of Warcraft Epic Weapon)
- Time Utility Function
- Tours, France - St Symphorien (Airport Code)
- Trade Union Federation
- Trampled under Foot (band)
- Transformer Utilization Factor
- Transports Urbains Français (French: French Urban Transport; website)
- Tarpley & Underwood Financial Advisors (est. 1997; Atlanta, GA)
- Total Unsaturated Fatty Acid
- Trent University Faculty Association (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Tallahassee United Futbol Club (youth soccer; Florida)
- Task Force Urban Conscientization
- Tasmanian University Football Club (Tasmania, Australia)
- Tennessee Urban Forestry Council (est. 1991)
- Torquay United Football Club
- Tuggeranong United Football Club (Tuggeranong, Canberra, Australia)
- The User File Died
- Tianjin University of Finance and Economics (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was at Reibaiin that a fellow boarder, sculptor Ryumon Yasuda, then a graduate of the Tokyo Bijutsu Gakko, one of predecessors to the Tokyo University of Fine Arts and Music, made a drawing of Zhou in his sketchbook.
Others wiggle past baseball diamonds, statues, the zoo and such cultural institutions as Tokyo National Museum of Art, the Festival Hall and Tokyo University of Fine Arts.