Judge Masanori Suzuki said the Tokyo International Academy, which runs the Tokyo Foreign Language College, was unjust in its decisions not to renew its contracts with the 14 teachers based on a decline in the number of students, describing this as an ''excessive cutting of the workforce.
What does TFLC stand for?
TFLC stands for Tokyo Foreign Language College (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFLC
We have 2 other meanings of TFLC in our Acronym Attic
- Three and Four Letter Acronyms
- Total Finished Living Area (real estate)
- Transparent Failure Location Algorithm
- Transportation Foundation of Los Angeles (est. 1991; Los Angeles, CA)
- Task Force on Latin America and the Caribbean
- T-carrier Fault Locating Applications Program
- Thanks for Laughing But I Wasn't Joking.
- Tasmanian Freight Logistics Council (Australia)
- Texas Family Literacy Center (Austin)
- Tobacco Free Lake County (Lake County, IL)
- Toronto Food Luck Club (Canada)
- Travel Foreign Location Codes (USDA)
- Tobacco Free Las Cruces Coalition (New Mexico)
- Tohoku Foreign Language Center Ltd. (Bangladesh)
- Temporary Flight Restriction
- Thin-Film Light-Emitting Diode
- The Financial Link Group (Australia)
- The First Love Game
- Trafalgar Resources, Inc.
- Tennessee Foreign Language Institute