TOKYO, June 14 Kyodo Tokyo stocks rose sharply Tuesday on eased worries about an economic slowdown in China, while utilities gained on the government's approval of a scheme to help Tokyo Electric Power Co.
What does TEPCO stand for?
TEPCO stands for Tokyo Electric Power Co. (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEPCO
We have 2 other meanings of TEPCO in our Acronym Attic
- Technology Park of Thessaly (Greece)
- Tonga Electric Power Board
- Thermally Enhanced Plastic Ball Grid Array
- Teacher Education Partnership Commission (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Test & Evaluation Planning Committee
- Texas Energy Planning Council (Austin, TX)
- The Evans Poetry Collection
- Tissue Equivalent Proportional Counter
- Tucson Electric Power Company
- Technical Porcelain and Chinaware Company (El Cerrito, CA)
- Technical Preparatory Committee of the Whole
- Teacher Education and Professional Development
- Test Exception-Plant Deficient
- Thailand Export Promotion Days
- Total End-Point Dose
- Totally Enclosed Permanent Drum
- Training, Education, and Professional Development (various organizations)
- Transendothelial Electrical Potential Difference
- Transepithelial Electrical Potential Difference
- Transmembrane Electrical Potential Difference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Japan, Oct 6, 2005 - (JCNN) - Tokyo Electric Power Co.
Telecommunication Network (TTNet), in which Tokyo Electric Power Co.
The president of the embattled, the president of Tokyo Electric Power Co.
99 billion kilowatt-hours, while Tokyo Electric Power Co.
Moody's ratings agency on Thursday downgraded by three notches Tokyo Electric Power Co.
TOKYO, July 11 Kyodo Electricity demand logged record highs for this summer Monday in service areas of Tokyo Electric Power Co.
Standard & Poor's downgraded the long-term rating on Tokyo Electric Power Co.