What does TADER stand for?
TADER stands for Tokyo Association of Disabled Equine Riders (Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tactical Data Information Exchange System B
- Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager (IBM)
- Target Alert Data Display Set
- Technical Aspects of Data Exchange
- Temporary Adjustable Defibrillation Electrode (cardiology)
- Texas Association for Developmental Education
- Texas Alliance for Drug Endangered Children
- Tagum Agricultural Development Company, Inc. (Tagum, Philippines)
- Tutoriels Aides Diverses Et Liens Utiles (French: Tutorials, various aids and links)
- Tool for the Analysis and Documentation of Electronic Questionnaires
- Turk Amerikan Dernekleri Federasyonu (Turkish: Federation of Turkish American Associations)
- Twice-a-Day Fractionation Radiotherapy (cancer treatment)
- Transamerica Apple Distribution Finance Ltd.
- Toledo Area Disc Golf Association (Ohio)
- Tactical Air Designation Grid System
- Timmins and District Hospital (Canada)
- T-Antigen-Dependent Initiation Site
- Telemetry Acquisition Data Interface
- The African Diaspora in Asia
- Tactical Air-Delivered Incapacitating Chemical Agent Munitions