The Bible Experience is based on the language of Today's New International Version (TNIV) instead of the familiar King James Version (KJV).
What does TNIV stand for?
TNIV stands for Today's New International Version (of the Bible)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of TNIV in our Acronym Attic
- Tohoku National Industrial Research Institute (Japan)
- Takapuna Normal Intermediate School (North Shore City, Auckland, New Zealand)
- Texas Narcotics Information System
- Total Number of Identified Specimens
- Thailand National Iron and Steel Industry Club
- Trichoplusia Ni Single Capsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Targeted Negative Income Tax (Germany)
- Tung Nan Institute of Technology (Taiwan, China)
- Trusted Network Interface Unit
- Tamil Nadu Institute of Urban Studies (India)
- The Name I Wanted Was Taken
- Tahitian Noni Juice
- The Neon Judgement (band)
- The Network Journal (Black Professionals and Small Business Magazine)
- Total Nylon Jacket (ammunition)
- Trenton, New Jersey
- Tung Nan Junior College (Taiwan)
- The New Jedi Order
- Tallahassee Network for Justice & Peace (Florida)
- Tuesday Night Jam Sessions (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Bible, titled Today's New International Version,was produced by a team of British and American scholars.
Of course, I lie and blaspheme, but the news that the recently published Today's New International Version Bible includes seven per cent of 'updated' text is fascinating to say the least.
Zondervan partnered with Inspired By Media Group's award-winning producers to create an audio experience that combined the Today's New International Version (TNIV) Bible translation, the most accessible and readable version to date, with the finest vocal talent working today, a cinematic score, unparalleled sound design and the highest production value.
Based on Today's New International Version (TNIV), a translation distributed by Zondervan, the world's leading Bible publisher, the dramatized recording of the entire text of the New Testament is scheduled for release October 2006.
based Lambert, Edwards & Associates (LE&A) received the 2006 Silver Anvil Award for its campaign for Zondervan and the launch of the Today's New International Version Bible, a new Bible translation aimed at the younger generation.
The Bible Experience will be recorded using Zondervan's Today's New International Version (TNIV) Bible translation, a version selected by Inspired By Media Group because it represented the best combination of accuracy and readability for the audio Bible product and is targeted specifically for the 18- to 34-year-old demographic.
The Bible will be in Today's New International Version (TNIV) translation, which was launched earlier this year and designed to make Scripture easier to read and more understandable without compromising accuracy.