Mechanisms of ligand transfer by the hepatic tocopherol transfer protein.
What does TTP stand for?
TTP stands for Tocopherol Transfer Protein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTP
We have 189 other meanings of TTP in our Acronym Attic
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Through the Partition (welding)
- Through-Thickness Properties (steel)
- Thymidine Triphosphate
- Time to Pay (payment agreement)
- Time to Perigee (US NASA)
- Time to Progression
- Time Triggered Protocol (communication protocol for fault-tolerant real-time systems)
- Timed Token Protocol
- To The Point (software)