Partnering with Tobyhanna Army Depot to provide innovative engineering, mission support and depot expertise leverages our combined capabilities to offer unparalleled support to our Warfighters," Iurillo said.
What does TYAD stand for?
TYAD stands for Tobyhanna Army Depot
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Thunderbird Youth Academy (Oklahoma)
- Touch Ya Ankles (Chris Brown song)
- Towamencin Youth Association (Kulpsville, Pennsylvania)
- Transfer Y Into Accumulator (6502 processor instruction)
- Transportfackens Yrkes- och Arbetsmiljönämnd (Sweden Vocational Training and Working Environment Council of Transportation)
- Turn Yourself Around
- Textured Yarn Association of America
- Tennessee Youth Advisory Council (Nashville, TN)
- Texas Yoga Asana Championship (competition)
- Toronto Youth Assessment Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Terminally Your Aborted Ghost (band)
- Test Your Acronym Knowledge
- Typhoon Analog
- Texas Young Autism Project (Houston, TX)
- Thai Youth AIDS Prevention Project
- Thamesmead Youth Awareness Programme (UK)
- The Youth Awareness Programme (community support; UK)
- Three Year Accessibility Plan (Canada)
- The Young and the Hopeless (Good Charlotte album)
- The Young And The Restless (US TV show, soap opera)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tobyhanna Army Depot, Pennsylvania, which received the Non-Gated Project Team Award.
Then, carefully pack the broken DTD and ship it to: Tobyhanna Army Depot ATTN: COMSEC Support Division 11 Hap Arnold Blvd.
repairing military communications gear and sensor systems that have suffered harsh treatment in Iraq and Afghanistan has become a growth industry for Pennsylvania's Tobyhanna Army Depot.
As an example, Pote recounts several instances when the Army's PM CREW or its integrators have last-minute requirements whereby a phone call in the morning necessitates MegaPhase to deliver cables the same day to Tobyhanna Army Depot for direct shipment to theater in Kuwait, Iraq or Afghanistan: "We get the call at 7 a.
CEER-T stands for communications-electronics evaluation repair team and it's a program run by CECOM Life Cycle Management Command and Tobyhanna Army Depot.
Edward Flinn, Director of Science and Engineering, Rock Island Arsenal * COL Charles Gibson, Commander, Tobyhanna Army Depot * Mr.
Prior to being named, she was also named the Tobyhanna Army Depot and Communications and Electronics Command--Life Cycle Management Command 2008 Outstanding Disabled Employee of the Year.