Here are some other considera- tions that should persuade the Legislature to restore the tobacco tax: Tobacco use claims the lives of 7,000 Oregonians each year and costs the state $871 million annually in direct health-care expenditures, according to the Tobacco-Free Coalition of Oregon.
What does TOFCO stand for?
TOFCO stands for Tobacco-Free Coalition of Oregon (Milwaukie, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOFCO
- Tournament of Flash Artists (annual competition)
- Twenty Outstanding Filipinos Abroad
- Time of Flight Aerosol Beam Spectrometry
- Technical Office Automation and Communication System
- Türk Otomobil Fabrikasi A.s (Turkish vehicle manufacturing)
- Tons o' Fun Band (Champaign, IL)
- Thompson Okanagan Football Club (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Toronto Finance Convention (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Trailer On Flatcar
- Technical Order Field Change Notice
- Trinidad Offshore Fabricators Company (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Time of first data sample (seismic trace)
- Time of Flight Diffraction (non-destructive testing)
- Total Operational Flying Duty Credit
- Technology of Fusion Energy
- Thurrock Over Fifties Forum (UK)
- Tower of Function Fields
- Traded Options and Financial Futures (finance)
- Trips for Older Females and Fellows (UK)
- Toronto Organizing for Fair Employment
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Tobacco-Free Coalition of Oregon, in 2000 smoking was responsible for $1.
Byline: The Register-Guard Coalition releases kit on tobacco cessation The Tobacco-Free Coalition of Oregon on Wednesday released a kit aimed at persuading businesses to help employees quit smoking or chewing tobacco.