Oklahoma provides dedicated funding for tobacco prevention because of a state constitutional amendment approved by voters in 2000 that places a portion of the state's annual tobacco settlement payments into a Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust Fund.
What does TSET stand for?
TSET stands for Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust (Oklahoma)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSET
We have 9 other meanings of TSET in our Acronym Attic
- Tri-Service Ecological Risk Assessment
- Tactical Signals Exploitation System
- Techniques in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Technology, Society, Environment Studies (Carleton University; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Training Ship Empire State (State University of New York Maritime College)
- Transportation Security Executive Service (US DHS)
- TSA Senior Executive Service (Transportation Security Administration pay plan)
- Tehran Stock Exchange Services Company (Iran)
- Technical Specialist Education and Training (UK)
- The Structure of Evolutionary Theory (Stephen Jay Gould book)
- Transcultural Self-Efficacy Tool (nursing)
- Transmit Signal Element Timing (computing)
- Transnational Sexual Exploitation and Trafficking (Australian Federal Police; Canberra, Australian Capital Territory; Australia)
- Two-Step Excitation Transient Grating
- Transnational Sexual Exploitation and Trafficking Team (Federal Police unit; Canberra, Australia)
- Technology Seeker Evaluation Unit
- Telefunken Semiconductors Employees' Union (Philippines)
- Texas State Employees Union
- Time-Sensitive Electronic Warfare Support Initiative
- Jazz Jackrabbit 2: The Secret Files (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oklahoma's funding of tobacco prevention has steadily increased because of a state constitutional amendment approved by voters in 2000 that places a portion of the state's annual tobacco settlement payments into a Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust Fund, which generates interest that is used to fund tobacco prevention and other programs.
Tracey Strader, executive director of the Oklahoma Tobacco Settlement Endowment Trust (TSET), which funds the Helpline, said the selection of Free & Clear was a cost-effective business decision driven by a mission to improve the health and quality of life of all Oklahomans.