In order to study the basic features of a ribozyme, Jim Haseloff and Wayne Gerlach of the CSIRO Division of Plant Industry in Canberra, Australia, examined RNA of tobacco ringspot virus, which George Bruening of the University of California, Davis, had previously identified as a self-cleaver.
What does TRSV stand for?
TRSV stands for Tobacco Ringspot Virus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TRSV
- Tactical Range Surface-to-Surface Missile
- Tampere Research Station of Sports Medicine (University of Tampere; Finland)
- Tubing Retrievable Sub-Surface Safety Valve (oil production)
- Therapeutic Recreation Symposium for the Southwest
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Triage Risk Screening Tool
- Toy Retail Sales Tracking Service
- Temple Rodef Shalom Temple Youth
- Tassa Rifiuti Solidi Urbani (Italian: Urban Solid Waste Fee)