JAPAN 51 Introduction 51 Market Analysis 51 Japan - In Pursuit of Stringent Regulations 51 The Role of Tobacco Institute of Japan 51 Legislative Aspects 52 Consumer Behavior 52 Leading Players 52 Vending Machines to Convenience Stores 53 4b.
What does TIOJ stand for?
TIOJ stands for Tobacco Institute of Japan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Total Iodide Organification Defect (thyroid)
- Test In Other Environment
- Tonga Institute of Education (est. 1972; Nuku'alofa, Tonga)
- Texas Industries of the Future (University of Texas at Austin)
- The International Osprey Foundation (wildlife)
- Theater Information Operations Group (US Army)
- Turkmenistan International Oil and Gas Conference
- Temple Israel of Hollywood
- The Institute of Heraldry (Ft. Belvoir, VA)
- The Institute Of Heraldry, United States Army
- Technology Impact on Learning (forum; US Department of Education)
- Tertiary Institute of Open Learning (India)
- Training Intervention On-Line (database; USAID)
- The Island of Lost Dreams (Spy Kids 2 movie)
- Take It or Leave It
- Technisch Instituut Onze Lieve Vrouw (Dutch: Technical Institute of Our Lady; Belgium)
- Trough-wafer connection for Integrated Optic devices for improved assembly and packaging to manufacture Microsystems
- Timis Online (Romania)
- There Is Only One Way to Do It
Samples in periodicals archive:
73 trillion yen (38 billion dollars), according to data from the private Tobacco Institute of Japan.
Such vending machines, operated by the Tobacco Institute of Japan, started operating in Tokyo, Kanagawa and seven other prefectures Tuesday, the day when use of such cards became mandatory.
7 billion from the year before, the Tobacco Institute of Japan said Friday.
The Tobacco Institute of Japan, an industry body, said the same day that cigarette sales between April and September this year dropped 1.
A manufacturers' association, the Tobacco Institute of Japan, and two other relevant organizations announced Nov.
The representatives from the Tobacco Institute of Japan, a tobacco makers' group, said a new tax hike will deal a major blow to Japan's tobacco-related industries as the tobacco tax was raised two consecutive years since 1997.
The Tobacco Institute of Japan, the Japan Tobacconist Federation and the Japan Vending Machine Manufacturers Association said they hope to equip all cigarette vending machines nationwide with such verification abilities by 2008.