gov Created by the National Cancer Tobacco Control Research Branch to provide up-to-date information and professional assistance to help support the immediate and long-term needs of people trying to quit smoking Treating Tobacco Use and Offers evidence-based information on Dependence: first-line pharmacologic therapies and A How-To Guide For counseling that help patients quit Implementing the Public using tobacco.
What does TCRB stand for?
TCRB stands for Tobacco Control Research Branch (Rockville, MD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCRB
We have 3 other meanings of TCRB in our Acronym Attic
- Tri-County Referee Association (Michigan)
- Tulare County Redevelopment Agency (California)
- Turkey Creek Recreation Area (Colorado)
- Tustin Community and Redevelopment Agency (California)
- T-Cell Receptor Alpha Delta
- Teller County Regional Animal Shelter (Divide, CO)
- Texas Coastal Region Advisory System (est. 2006)
- T-Cell Receptor Alpha Variable
- T-Cell Antigen Receptor, Beta Subunit
- Thai Credit Retail Bank (Bangkok, Thailand)
- T-Cell Receptor Beta Genes
- T-cell Receptor B Variable
- Tazewell County Resource Center
- Teamsters Canada Rail Conference
- Testicular Cancer Resource Center
- Thomasville Community Resource Center (Thomasville, GA)
- Thornton Cleveleys Running Club (UK)
- Three Chopt Recreation Club (Richmond, Virginia)
- Tobacco Control Resource Center
- Toronto Christian Resource Centre (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To put these efforts in context, only 9% of women in developing nations smoke, compared with 49% of men, says Michele Bloch, a medical officer with the National Cancer Institute's Tobacco Control Research Branch.
Prior to joining Blue Cross, he was chief of the Tobacco Control Research Branch at the National Cancer Institute.