There is the Toastmaster of the Day, the Jokemaster, the General Evaluator and the Table Topics Master.
What does TMOD stand for?
TMOD stands for Toastmaster of the Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TMOD
We have 2 other meanings of TMOD in our Acronym Attic
- The Mind of Caboose (website)
- Theater Media Operations Center
- Therapeutic Management of Ocular Disease (optometry)
- Time-Multiplexed Online Checking (engineering)
- Traffic Management Operations Center (Oregon Department of Transportation)
- Tulsa Men of Christ (Oklahoma)
- Talent Manager and Organizational Development
- Telecommunications and Mission Operations Directorate
- The Master of Disaster
- Timer Mode Control Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease
- Tournament Mode (video game competition)
- Tallest Man on Earth (musician)
- The Ministry of Fitness (Australia)
- The Morning on Fire (band)
- Trypsin Modulating Oostatic Factor (pesticide)
- Time of Start
- Tactical Medical Operators Group (Mississippi)
- The Ministry of Gaming (UK)
- Trademark Official Gazette (US DOC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Toastmaster of the Day Syed Abid Husseni inaugurated the meeting by choosing 'Friendship' as its theme, while PTM founding president Nadeem Ahmed Bashir acted as the 'Table Topic Master'.
Breaking the Ice and Valming the Nerves By Franklin Garcia I have never experienced such a heart-stopping, nerve-wracking, hair-raising situation as when I walked up to the lectern in July 2005 to shake the hand of the Toastmaster of the Day, Caron De Mars, then president of the Stately Speakers Toastmasters Club.