Sources maintained that after revealing these facts she had faced a lot of pressure that forced her to take leave form office, adding that Nargis applied for leave and Prime Minister accepted her application.
What does TTL stand for?
TTL stands for To Take Leave
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of TTL
We have 99 other meanings of TTL in our Acronym Attic
- The Textbook Letter (Textbook League)
- Thomas Telford Ltd. (UK)
- Through The Lens (camera)
- Through The Line (advertising)
- Ticket Time Limit
- Tietotekniikan Liiton
- Time to Laugh
- Time to Leave
- Time To Live (IP networking)
- Time Tracking Loop
- Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitch (educational institution of the Lubavitch movement)
- Tool-Trend Line
- Torpedo Tube Launch
- Total Terminals International (shipping)
- Total Track Life
- Tout Tacot Limouxin (French automobile club)
- Tractor Test Laboratory (University of Nebraska)
- Transamerica Trailer Leasing Ltd.
- Transistor-Transistor Logic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fathers must be encouraged to take leave and employers must be obligated to accommodate such leave.
The priest had agreed to take leave in accordance with diocesan procedures.