This hotel is the chain's first property in the state of Tlaxcala based on the Company's strategy to diversify while expanding coverage into new markets with high potential.
What does TLAX stand for?
TLAX stands for Tlaxcala (postcode, Mexico)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act of 1996 (UK)
- Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act (UK)
- The Lost and the Damned (Grand Theft Auto IV; video game)
- The Light At the End of the World (My Dying Bride album)
- Thieves Live Among Us (band)
- The Latin American Veterinary Conference
- Teen Leader Award Winner (University of California Davis; Davis, CA)
- Tennessee Lawyers' Association for Women
- The Long and Winding Road (Beatles song)
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every three or four months, dozens of communities in Puebla, Tlaxcala, and Mexico states receive alerts from the federal disaster center Centro Nacional de Prevencion de Desastres (CENAPRED) to watch for possible eruptions from the Popocatepetl volcano, also known as Popo.
Authorities were monitoring the situation in the states of Morelos, Puebla and Tlaxcala.
Tlaxcala is in east-central Mexico (19[degrees]05'43"-19[degrees]44'07"N, 98[degrees]37'07"-98[degrees]42'51"W) in the highlands of the Mexican Transvolcanic Belt.
El Coloquio de la nueva conversion y bautismo de los cuatro ultimos reyes de Tlaxcala en la Nueva Espana es una obra de autoria y fecha de composicion desconocidas que dramatiza la conversion al cristianismo y bautismo de los llamados reyes de Tlaxcala.
It is the first published translation of two Nahuatl annals from Tlaxcala and Puebla.
Based on descriptions from early colonial Tlaxcala (Tlaxcallan's name after the conquest) (Anguiano & Chapa 1976), we think these subdivisions are examples of tlaca, which were neighbourhood-scale subdivisions of the teccalli or administrative units of the Tlaxcallan state.
Twenty-two gay couples celebrated a symbolic marriage ceremony in Tlaxcala on February 26 to highlight the issue.