A spokeswoman for the Tlaxcala state government told AFP eight men and one woman were killed instantly in the village, which is part of the municipality of Nativitas, 125 kilometers (78 miles) east of Mexico City.
What does TLAX stand for?
TLAX stands for Tlaxcala (postcode, Mexico)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act of 1996 (UK)
- Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act (UK)
- The Lost and the Damned (Grand Theft Auto IV; video game)
- The Light At the End of the World (My Dying Bride album)
- Thieves Live Among Us (band)
- The Latin American Veterinary Conference
- Teen Leader Award Winner (University of California Davis; Davis, CA)
- Tennessee Lawyers' Association for Women
- The Long and Winding Road (Beatles song)
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Friday explosion was ignited when a stray firework fell into a truck carrying other fireworks, said Jose Mateo Morales, director of emergency services for Tlaxcala state, Reuters reported.
The governors of the states of Jalisco, Quintana Roo, Sinaloa, San Luis Potosi, Tlaxcala, Yucatan and the governor elect of Jalisco attended the presentation along with local ministers of tourism, representatives from the legislative and judiciary powers of the state, diplomats, businessmen and other special invitees.
It is the first published translation of two Nahuatl annals from Tlaxcala and Puebla.
Based on descriptions from early colonial Tlaxcala (Tlaxcallan's name after the conquest) (Anguiano & Chapa 1976), we think these subdivisions are examples of tlaca, which were neighbourhood-scale subdivisions of the teccalli or administrative units of the Tlaxcallan state.
Twenty-two gay couples celebrated a symbolic marriage ceremony in Tlaxcala on February 26 to highlight the issue.
The court's ruling applies to lawsuits submitted by the states of Morelos, Guanajuato and Tlaxcala.
Still, the fortunate few who do make a visit are sure to be rewarded not only by a wealth of architectural beauty and archaeological treasures, but also by a series of dazzlingly beautiful murals entitled The History of Tlaxcala and Its Contributions to Mexico Throughout the Ages.