Second, using Tivoli Storage Manager administrators can backup data to disk on the Tivoli Storage Manager server then migrate that data to an IBM TotalStorage LTO Ultrium Tape Library 3583.
What does TSMS stand for?
TSMS stands for Tivoli Storage Manager Server (IBM)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSMS
We have 41 other meanings of TSMS in our Acronym Attic
- Tandem Service Management System
- Tarpon Springs Middle School (Tarpon Springs, Florida)
- Television Sales & Marketing Services (UK)
- Temporary Staffing Management System
- The Saturday Morning Show
- The Seed Montessori School (Philippines)
- The Sky Moves Sideways (Porcupine Tree music album)
- Thomas Street Middle School (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Time Sheet Management System
- Time-Shared Monitor System (also seen as TMS)
- Tompkins Square Middle School (New York City, NY)
- Traffic Separations Measurement System
- Tucson Stormwater Management Study
- Turkish State Meteorological Service
- Twin Screw Motor Ship
- Tanker Systems Modernization Systems Squadron
- Texas Society for Medical Staff Services
- The Suzuki Music School Touring Ensemble (Columbia, MD)
- Texas Society for Music Theory (Waco, TX)
- Tri-State Motor Transit Co (formerly Tri-State Motor Transport Co.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DiskXtender 2000 integrates with Tivoli Storage Manager to transfer data from primary Windows NT or Windows 2000 storage to any Tivoli Storage Manager server for IBM S/390, UNIX or Windows across the enterprise.
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager uses policy-based automation to automate server management operations, provide logical error recovery and LAN free backup to a Tivoli Storage Manager server on the z990.