signed an OEM agreement with IBM under which it will embed IBM Tivoli Key Lifecycle Manager (TKLM) into its encryption management platform.
What does TKLM stand for?
TKLM stands for Tivoli Key Lifecycle Manager (IBM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TKLM
- Tandan Kosong Kelapa Sawit (Indonesian: Empty Palm Oil Bunches; palm oil byproduct)
- Tissue Kallikrein-Kinin System
- Tampereen Kaupungin Liikennelaitos (Tampere City Transport)
- Teknisen Kaupan Liitto (Association of Finnish Technical Traders)
- The Kids League (Uganda sports program)
- The Kitchen Link, Inc. (recipe swap)
- The Korea Liberator (blog)
- Tokelau (ISO Country code)
- Telekommunikations-Lizenzgebührenverordnung (German: ordinance concerning telecommunications license fees)
- Technische Kommission der Landesmedienanstalten (Germany)
- The Kennebec Land Trust (Winthrop, ME)
- Tacit Knowledge Management (information sharing)
- Te Quiero Mucho (Spanish: I Love You Very Much)
- Technical Knowledge Management (Kodak)
- Teras Kasi Master (Star Wars)
- Teraz Kurwa My
- Thangal Kunju Musaliar (college founder; India)
- To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee novel)
- Toyota Kirloskar Motors (Toyota)
- Türk Kültür Merkezi (Turkish: Turkish Cultural Center; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solution consists of OneCommand[TM] Guardian, Emulex's new software security product and OneCommand Key Manager, an enterprise-class, Key management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) compliant key manager based on IBM Tivoli Key Lifecycle Manager technology, which can be deployed on servers using Emulex's OneSecure[TM] adapters, or Emulex's family of LightPulse[R] 8Gb/s Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters (HBAs).
The integration of Thales Encryption Manager for Storage with IBM Tivoli Key Lifecycle Manager will help customers adopt leading-edge storage encryption with the confidence that their encryption keys are under control and secured in a cost-effective and future proof management system.