At the event BIO-key will be demonstrating the integration of BIO-key's fingerprint ID solution to IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business applications and its fingerprint ID solution that has been incorporated in the standard release of IBM Tivoli Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On which was announced earlier this month.
What does TAMeb stand for?
TAMeb stands for Tivoli Access Manager for E-Business (IBM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- T-Amyl Methyl Ether
- Tactical Air-To-Air Mission Evaluation
- Target Acquisition Methodology Enhancement
- Tert-Amyl Methyl Ether
- Tertiary Amyl Methyl Ether
- Texas Alliance for Minorities in Engineering
- Tilt Anisoplanatism Measurement Experiment
- TRADOC Architecture Management Element
- Transportes Aéreos Militares del Ecuador (airline)
- Texas A&M Emergency Care Team
- Turkish American Multicultural Educational Foundation (Sunnyside, NY)
- The Academy of Medicine, Engineering and Science of Texas
- Tactical Automated Maintenance Facility
- Technical Assistance Management Facility (Australia and Indonesia)
- Tehran Avenue Music Festival
- The Anglo Mexican Foundation (est. 1943; Mexico)
- The Anita Memorial Fund (Equine Rescue Incorporated)
- Think Again, My Friend
- To All My Friends (chat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Gemalto smart card solution is certified for use with IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business and IBM Tivoli Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On.
html)); IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager; IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-Business (See: DataPower Certified 'Tivoli Ready'; Integrates Its Award-Winning XML Security Gateway with IBM Tivoli (http://www.
6 Best Security Solution Astaro - Astaro Security Linux v4 Computer Associates - eTrust Access Control IBM Tivoli Software - IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business 4.
Prior to this announcement, Ingrian had already been providing authentication and authorization enforcement for customers using Tivoli Access Manager for e-business and Netegrity SiteMinder, both of which seamlessly integrate with Ingrian Secure Transaction Platforms.