Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation has renewed its lease on the eleventh floor at Ten Bank Street for the third time since taking occupancy in 1996, according to Jeffrey H.
What does TICOR stand for?
TICOR stands for Title Insurance Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Teastas Iarchéime san Oideachas (Irish: Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
- Texas Insurance Checking Office, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Thrombolysis in Coronary Occlusion (cardiology)
- Tifereth Israel Community Orchestra (San Diego, CA)
- Training Institute for Careers in Organizing (New York, NY)
- Travel Industry Council of Ontario
- Temporary Instant Capacity on Demand
- Time Compression Display System
- Tourism Industry Coalition of Michigan
- Tight Control
- Tactical Information Correlation & Presentation
- Tactical Interoperable Communications Plan
- TCP-friendly Information Collection Protocol
- The Infinite Cat Project (website)
- Theater Inventory Control Point
- Toronto Institute for Contemporary Psychoanalysis (Canada)
- Toxic Industrial Chemical Protection and Detection Equipment (US DoD)
- Test of Interpersonal Competence and Personal Vulnerability
- Tayside Institute for Cardiovascular Research
- Technical Infeasibility Certification Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blanchard joined Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation in 1977 as senior staff accountant.
Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company of New Jersey Land Title Insurance Company of Pasadena Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation Title Insurance Company of America Transnation Title Insurance Company -- Insurer financial strength 'A-'.
Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation, promoted Mark J.
The FSR of A+ (Superior) and the ICRs of "aa-" have been affirmed for the Old Republic Title Insurance Group and its following members: --American Guaranty Title Insurance Company --Mississippi Valley Title Insurance Company --Old Republic General Title Insurance Corporation --Old Republic National Title Insurance Company A.
LandAmerica, through its subsidiaries Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company, Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation and Transnation Title Insurance Company, services its residential and commercial customers with more than 700 offices and a network of 10,000 active agents throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central and South America.
Lawyers Title Corporation (NAS-DAQ-LTCO), holding company for Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation, headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, announces it has signed a letter of intent to purchase for cash the assets of LTIC Assoc.
Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) 'BBB+' -- Senior debt 'BBB'; -- Insurer Financial Strength 'A'; Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company of New Jersey Land Title Insurance Company of Pasadena Lawyers Title Insurance Corporation Title Insurance Company of America Transnation Title Insurance Company Transnation Title Insurance Co.