First of all, the rapid cure of the organic phase via UV-initiation coupled with the fast reaction kinetics of the titanium tetraisopropoxide facilitates a nano-inorganic domain.
What does TTIP stand for?
TTIP stands for Titanium Tetraisopropoxide
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTIP
We have 17 other meanings of TTIP in our Acronym Attic
- Toplotno Tehnicni Inzeniring Jesenice (Slovenian: Heat Technical Engineering Jesenice)
- Tata Technologies India Ltd.
- Team Telecom International Ltd. (global supplier)
- Theater Tracked Item List
- Trinidad and Tobago Instruments Ltd.
- Tell Them I Love Them
- Technical Teens Internship Program (Technology Access Foundation; Seattle, WA)
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property (various schools)
- Telecommunications and Technology Infrastructure Program (US DOC)
- TISS Technology Insertion Program
- TRADOC Test Instrumentation Program
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (various organizations)
- Timing Technologies India, Pvt. Ltd. (Hyderabad, India)
- Toyota Tsusho India Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1999; Japan and India)
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Management
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Services (University of California, San Diego)
- Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (American Bar Association)
- Trinidad and Tobago Interbank Payments System (electronic bank transactions)
- Technology Transfer Integrated Planning Team
- Tsetse and Trypanosomiasis Information Quarterly
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dibenzylformamide was treated with cyclohexylmagnesium chloride in the presence of titanium tetraisopropoxide and styrene, as well as two of its derivatives, 4-flourostyrene and 3-flourostyrene.