Glossary of Terms Companies Mentioned * Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat Rt.
What does TVK stand for?
TVK stands for Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat (Hungary)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TVK
We have 2 other meanings of TVK in our Acronym Attic
- The Vernon Journal
- The Virtual Job Club (Internet resource)
- Tour Velvet Junior (golf club grip)
- Tualatin Valley Junior Academy (Oregon)
- Tayside Valuation Joint Board (UK; est. 1996)
- Thames Valley Junior League (UK)
- Tennessee Valley Jazz Society
- Truth Value Judgment Task
- National Television of Kampuchea (Cambodia; aka Television Kampuchea)
- Television Komatsu (Ishikawa, Japan)
- Tor Vergata Karting (Rome, Italy)
- Total Vegetation Killer (lawn herbicides)
- Toutes Voiles Kerhorres (French sailing event)
- Trévelo & Viger-Kohler (French architecture firm)
- Tennessee Valley Kennel Club
- Trent Valley Kart Club (UK)
- Turkse Vrouwen Komitee Utrecht (Turkish Women's Foundation Utrecht; The Netherlands)
- South Lake Tahoe, CA, USA - Lake Tahoe (Airport Code)
- Tees Valley Leisure (UK)
- Tenth-Value Layer
Samples in periodicals archive:
DAINICHISEIKA COLOUR & CHEMICALS MFG CO LTD KOSE CORPORATION TOAGOSEI CO LTD SOCIEDAD QUIMICA Y MINERA DE CHILE SA OLIN CORP OM GROUP INC TISZAI VEGYI KOMBINAT RT NICHIAS CORPORATION NISSAN CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD NEWMARKET CORPORATION STEPAN COMPANY VALHI INC AECI LIMITED NIPPON SODA COMPANY LIMITED NOF CORPORATION TATA CHEMICALS LIMITED ARCH CHEMICALS INC CLARINS SA JOINT STOCK COMPANY ACRON KUREHA CORP.
Columbian Chemicals, Atlanta, GA, acquired the remaining 40% share of its carbon black manufacturing facility in Hungary from joint-venture partner Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat Rt.
ATLANTA, May 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbian Chemicals Company today announced that it has acquired the remaining 40 percent share of its carbon black manufacturing facility in Hungary from joint-venture partner Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat Rt.
and Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat, a Hungarian chemicals producer, are forming a joint venture company to make carbon black in Hungary.
Companies Mentioned: * BorsodChem (BC) * Magyar Olaj-s Gzipari (MOL) * Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat (TVK) For more information visit http://www.
Located in the northeastern city of Tiszaujvaros, Hungary, CTC is a joint venture between Columbian Chemicals Company, a unit of Phelps Dodge Industries, and Hungary's largest petrochemical company, Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat (TVK).
Key Topics Covered: * Executive Summary * SWOT Analysis * Global Overview * Global Oil Products Price Outlook * European Petrochemicals Overview * Hungary Market Overview * Industry Trends And Developments * Petrochemicals Business Environment * Industry Forecast Scenario * Company Monitor * Country Snapshot: Hungary Demographic Data * Methodology Companies Mentioned: * BorsodChem * Magyar Olaj-s Gzipari * Tiszai Vegyi Kombinat For more information visit http://www.