DENVER - A novel oral, once-daily, tissue-selective estrogen complex designed to treat postmenopausal symptoms more safely than traditional estrogen/progestin hormone therapy achieved an overall favorable effect on metabolic parameters in a large phase III clinical trial.
What does TSEC stand for?
TSEC stands for Tissue-Selective Estrogen Complex
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSEC
We have 36 other meanings of TSEC in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Specification Evaluation Certificate
- Telecommunications Security
- Telecommunications Systems Engineer Course
- Terminal Secondary Radar Beacon
- Tertiary Student Enrolment and Completions
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (Mumbai, India)
- The Solar Energy Consortium
- The Solid Energy Crew (Swedish internet music group since 1996)
- Thermally Stimulated Electric Conductivity
- Three Speed Ethernet Controller
- Top Secret
- Training Systems and Education Conference
- Transmission Secure
- Transmission Security
- Transmission Security Encryption Code
- Triangle South Enterprise Center (Dunn, NC)
- Tactical Support Equipment Department (Army Ordnance Mechanical Maintenance School)
- Tanzania Socio-Economic Database
- Tianjin Samsung Electronics Display (China)
- Transmission Scanning Electron Diffraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE DENVER--A novel oral, once-daily, tissue-selective estrogen complex designed to treat postmenopausal symptoms more safely than traditional estrogen/progestin hormone therapy achieved an overall favorable effect on metabolic parameters in a large phase III trial.
Efficacy of Tissue-Selective Estrogen Complex (TSEC) of Bazedoxifene/Conjugated Estrogens (BZA/CE) for Osteoporosis Prevention in At-Risk Postmenopausal Women (Lindsay R, et al) When compared with placebo, treatment with BZA/CE increased BMD at the lumbar spine and total hip at 24 months.