He has been Vice-President of the Tissue Engineering Society International and is a member, among other institutions, of the Latin American Biomaterials and Artificial Organs Society and a founding member of the Latin American Association of Tissues Banks.
What does TESI stand for?
TESI stands for Tissue Engineering Society International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TESI
We have 36 other meanings of TESI in our Acronym Attic
- Turner Endangered Species Fund (Bozeman, MT, USA)
- Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie (Royal Dutch Geographical Society journal)
- Trails End Specialty Graphics (Warren Center, PA)
- Training Education Specialty Group (Gahanna, Ohio)
- Turbine Engine Service Group (Northstar Aerospace; Oklahoma)
- Teachers Earth Science Institute
- Tècnica del So i la Imatge S.L. (video and audio engineering)
- Temporary Employee Services, Inc.
- Temporary End Strength Increase (US DoD)
- Tension and Effort Stress Inventory
- Tower Elevator Systems, Inc.
- Traumatic Events Screening Inventory
- Technology Education Special Interest Council (Canada)
- T/AV-8b Ejection Seat Improvement Program
- Tamatea Elective Selective Intensive Programme
- Türkiye Esnaf ve Sanatkarlari Konfederasyonu (Turkish Confederation of Tradesmen and Craftsmen)
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Titan Energy Systems Ltd. (India)
- Total Eye Scanning Length
- Technical ELINT Support Location & Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 billion since 1990, according to the Tissue Engineering Society International.
The data from both studies were presented at the 8th Annual Tissue Engineering Society International Conference and Exhibition in Shanghai, P.
Tissue Engineering is the official journal of the Tissue Engineering Society international, European Tissue Engineering Society and the Asian Tissue Engineering Society.