This process, however, is not likely to be widely adapted because it is labor-intensive and a tissue culture facility is required.
What does TCF stand for?
TCF stands for Tissue Culture Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCF
We have 230 other meanings of TCF in our Acronym Attic
- The Cleveland Foundation (Cleveland, OH)
- The Compassionate Friends
- The Conservation Foundation (various locations)
- The Conservation Fund
- The Curriculum Foundation
- Theater Cash Flow
- Think Customers First
- Third Compliance File
- Thousand Cubic Feet (measurement)
- Tire Cord Fabric (tires)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Physicists will construct an ultra-high intensity terahertz (THz) beamline and attempt to destroy skin cancer cells specially grown in a new tissue culture facility.
Crossgrove said, "It was nice for the students to get exposure to a tissue culture facility.