No wonder I look tired all the time - that woman has me run ragged.
What does TAT stand for?
TAT stands for Tired All the Time (medical shorthand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TAT
We have 227 other meanings of TAT in our Acronym Attic
- Thermally-Activated Time-Dependent (reliability model)
- Think About That (band)
- Threat Assessment Team (various schools)
- Three Affiliated Tribes
- Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex
- Ti Amo Tanto (Italian: I love you a lot)
- Tiffani-Amber Thiessen
- Time After Time (song)
- Time for Average Turnaround
- Timed Automata with Tasks
Samples in periodicals archive:
Buerk said: "I feel so ridiculously tired all the time, and yet I have been sleeping most of the day.
Wherever your look people are yawning - in the car, in the office, in front of the TV - Americans seem to be tired all the time .
I feel tired all the time, my head hurts," he said.
QI FEEL tired all the time and I'm not sleeping well.
I was so tired all the time before the transplant," said the civil engineer from Gateshead town centre yesterday.
Reason to quit: Torn ACL, low-carb diet makes you tired all the time
I have to get up early each morning, I'm tired all the time, he won't listen to me and I'm sick of it.