This January, Harvey Brodsky, who runs an industry group called the Tire Retread Information Bureau in Pacific Grove, Calif.
What does TRIB stand for?
TRIB stands for Tire Retread Information Bureau
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRIB
We have 5 other meanings of TRIB in our Acronym Attic
- Track Impunity Always (Switzerland)
- Trust Representing Involved Alabama Lawyers (political action committee)
- Teaching Research in Academic Law Libraries
- Tsunami Recovery Impact Assessment and Monitoring System (Bangkok)
- Trading Room Information Architecture
- Tri-Advanced Signal Processor
- Chicago Tribune Newspaper
- Telephony Routing Information Base
- Temple Records Index Bureau
- Throughput Rate in Information Bits
- Transboundary River Basin (UN initiative)
- Transfer Rate of Information Bits (ANSI formula for calculating throughput)
- Transmission Rate of Information Bits
- Triangle Below Canal Street (neighborhood in Manhattan, New York, USA)
- Tribal Resource Institute in Business, Engineering and Science (Denver, CO)
- Transaction Image Builder/Editor
- Tahoe Reno Industrial Center (Reno, NV)
- Task Risk Identification Card (oil industry)
- Terrain Regime Identification and Classification (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has also served as a Director of the Tire Retread Information Bureau from 1995 to 1998 and has been a full member of the Society of Automotive Engineers since 1983.
Mercedes-Benz USA Travel Industry Association of America National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) The New York Times Company Tire Retread Information Bureau (TRIB) Discount Tire Co Kmart Corporation Audi of America Inc The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack American Honda Motor Co.
For more information about the use of retreaded tires, contact the Tire Retread Information Bureau toll free anywhere in North America at 888-473-8732, or visit their web site at www.
The Tire Retread Information Bureau in its 2001 fact sheet says that approximately 26.
Session 2 of the tire industry conference will be moderated by Harvey Brodsky, managing director, Tire Retread Information Bureau.
The Tire Retread Information Bureau said approximately 30.
6 million retreaded tires were sold in North America in 1994, with sales totaling approximately $2 billion, according to figures released by The Tire Retread Information Bureau.