Since tire pressure monitors only issue a warning after a significant drop in tire pressure, motorists are risking tire damage by ignoring regular maintenance.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for Tire Pressure Monitors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- The Production Manager
- Theremin-Playing Module
- Thermal Power Monitor
- Thermal Prestressing Method (steel structures)
- Third Party Maintenance
- Third Party Manufacturer
- Third Party Marketing
- Ticketed Point Mileage
- Timbalan Perdana Menteri (Malay: Deputy Prime Minister)
- Timber Products Manufacturers (Spokane, WA)
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager (IBM)
- Today People Matter (business philosophy)
- Todo Para Mañana
- Top Image Systems, Ltd. (former stock symbol; now TISA)
- Topflite Print Management (UK)
- Topiramate (medicine)
- Total Pallet Management (logistics)
- Total Particulate Matter
- Total Particulate Mercury
- Total Preventive Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
From immobilizers to tire pressure monitors, on the assembly line and in the supply chain, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is making its presence felt throughout the automotive industry.
A federal appeals court threw out a regulation requiring tire pressure monitors in vehicles as "arbitrary and capricious.