In a separate clinical trial, we used the TSI along with two other well-accepted tinnitus instruments, the Tinnitus Handicap Inventory (THI) [22-23] and the Tinnitus Handicap Questionnaire .
What does THQ stand for?
THQ stands for Tinnitus Handicap Questionnaire (audiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THQ
We have 6 other meanings of THQ in our Acronym Attic
- Tweed Heads Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (game)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (video game)
- Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Original
- Time-Hopped Pulse Train
- Tehsil Headquarters (Pakistan)
- Territorial Headquarters
- The Holy Quran
- Theater Headquarters
- Toy Headquarters
- Trauma History Questionnaire (psychological assessment)
- Treatment Helpfulness Questionnaire (patient satisfaction assessment)
- Texas Health Quality Alliance (Austin, TX)
- Terre Haute Quarter Midget Association (Terre Haute, IN)
- Take Home Ration (nutrition; various locations)
- Target Heart Rate
- Technical Human Resources (Kazakhstan)
- Tehran, Iran - Mehrabad (Airport Code)
- Texas Health Resources
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients' quality of life was also assessed periodically using the Tinnitus Reaction Questionnaire (TRQ), Tinnitus Handicap Questionnaire (THQ) and the Beck Depression Inventory (BDI).