The new Belden Brilliance Plenum-Rated RG-11/U Type Precision Digital Video Coaxial Cables feature a 14 AWG solid bare copper conductor, Duofoil(R) + 95% Tinned Copper Braid Shield, PTFE insulation and fluorocopolymer jacket.
What does TCBS stand for?
TCBS stands for Tinned Copper Braid Shield
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCBS
We have 14 other meanings of TCBS in our Acronym Attic
- Total Cost of Business Opportunity
- Training, Capacity Building and Outreach
- There Can Be Only One (Highlander)
- Tesla Coil Builders of Richmond (Virginia)
- T-Cluster Binding Protein
- Thyristor Controlled Braking Resistor
- Tea Club and Barrovian Society (from Tolkien novel)
- The Bear Creek School
- Thiosulfate Citrate Bile Sucrose Agar (microbiology)
- Thiosulfate-Citrate-Bile Salts-Sucrose (biochemistry)
- Transactions of the Cambridge Bibliographical Society (UK)
- Twin City Baptist Temple (Massachusetts)
- Twin Cities BizTalk User Group (Minnesota)
- Twin Cities BSD User Group
- Total Cerebral Blood Volume
- The Chicago Blues Explosion (Illinois)
- Taking Care of Business, Ya'll
- The Country's Best Yogurt
- This Can't Be Yogurt (original name)
- T'ai Chi Ch'uan (Chinese martial art)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They feature gas-injected foamed high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a Belden DuoBond(R) II+ 95% tinned copper braid shield with water-blocking gel.