50% * Advised on the most successful IPO of the year, MD Medical Group * Advised on Brunswick Rail's USD 600 million Eurobond (Euromoney EMEA Deal of the Year) * Key strategic hires made - Thomas Kiehn, Ekaterina Romanovskaya and Timofey Pletz * New prestigious mandates including IBS Group, Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port and Tinkoff Credit Systems * 100% client retention * 300 bottles of champagne consumed at the M:Comms Christmas party Tom Blackwell, head of M:Communications Russia, said: "Since we opened our Moscow office in 2010, we have set out to hire the very best Russian and international talent in the market.
What does TCS stand for?
TCS stands for Tinkoff Credit Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCS
We have 569 other meanings of TCS in our Acronym Attic
- Thermal Control Subsystem
- Thermal Control System
- Thermoplastic Comfort Systems, Inc (Signal Hill, CA dental equipment)
- Thin Conductive Sheet
- Thin Current Sheet (geoscience)
- Threaded Case Study
- Three-Dimensional Complex Space Theory
- Tillotson Computers & Services (Kearney, NB)
- Time Constrained Search
- Time Critical Strike
- Tioga Central School (New York)
- Tivoli Centralized Security Console (Sprint)
- Toilet Cleaning Service
- Tokyo Character Show (game trade show)
- Tokyo Counseling Service
- Toll Collection System (transportation)
- Toll Cross Securities (Canada)
- Tonbridge Civic Society (UK)
- Too Close to See
- Topical Corticosteroid (pharmaceutical medication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Russian Eurobonds Primary market Yesterday Tinkoff Credit Systems entered the Eurobond market with a new issue.
] Oleg Tinkov, owner of Tinkoff Credit Systems, and Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS), have created a new business to deal with developing new online and mobile advertising technologies.
The German was suspended by his team Tinkoff Credit Systems in May for suspected involvement in Operation Puerto.
During the quarter, TSYS signed new agreements with Discover Financial Services, Nationwide, the world's largest Building Society, and Tinkoff Credit Systems, a Moscow-based consumer lending bank.
MOSCOW, February 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tinkoff Credit Systems (TCS Bank) dominated the annual banki.
uk Russia-based credit card issuer Tinkoff Credit Systems Bank (TCS) has announced that it would arrange a Eurobond issue.
TSYS signed Tinkoff Credit Systems, a Moscow-based consumer lending bank, to supply its card management and authorization system.