What does TIILO stand for?
TIILO stands for Tinker Institution on International Law & Organizations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Turning Ideas Into Dollars
- Terrorism Injuries Information, Dissemination and Exchange (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Tasa de Interés Interbancaria de Equilibrio (Spanish)
- Tehran International Industry Exhibition (Tehran, Iran)
- Tactical Imagery Interpretation Facility
- Turbulence-Induced Intensity Fading
- Targeted Instructional Improvement Grant
- Trauma and Injury Intelligence Group (Centre for Public Health; Liverpool, England, UK)
- Technocraft Industries India Ltd.
- Tremont International Insurance Ltd. (Bermuda)
- The Institute for Integration of Management and Engineering
- Tahoe Integrated Information Management System (California)
- Tokyo Women's Medical University Institute for Integrated Medical Sciences (Tokyo, Japan)
- Transportation Investigation Information Management System (Transportation Safety Board of Canada)
- Tax Information and Impact Note
- The Informal Investors Network BV (Netherlands)
- Technological Innovation and Intellectual Property (newsletter)
- Tennessee Industrial Infrastructure Program (Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development)
- Topographic Imagery Integration Prototype
- Topographic Information Integration Prototype