Power Airport and the Timmins and District Hospital are serving a population that stretches beyond the city's borders.
What does TADH stand for?
TADH stands for Timmins and District Hospital (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TADH in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Alliance for Drug Endangered Children
- Tagum Agricultural Development Company, Inc. (Tagum, Philippines)
- Tutoriels Aides Diverses Et Liens Utiles (French: Tutorials, various aids and links)
- Tool for the Analysis and Documentation of Electronic Questionnaires
- Tokyo Association of Disabled Equine Riders (Tokyo, Japan)
- Turk Amerikan Dernekleri Federasyonu (Turkish: Federation of Turkish American Associations)
- Twice-a-Day Fractionation Radiotherapy (cancer treatment)
- Transamerica Apple Distribution Finance Ltd.
- Toledo Area Disc Golf Association (Ohio)
- Tactical Air Designation Grid System
- T-Antigen-Dependent Initiation Site
- Telemetry Acquisition Data Interface
- The African Diaspora in Asia
- Tactical Air-Delivered Incapacitating Chemical Agent Munitions
- Transferred Account Data Interchange Group (GSM Association)
- Tactical Data Information Link
- Tactical Digital Information Link
- Tactical Digital Information Link (half-duplex information link; also known in NATO as Link 11)
- Tactical Digital Information Link (full-duplex information link; also known in NATO as Link 11B)
- Tactical Digital Information Link C (an unsecure point-to-point information link; also known in NATO as Link 4A)
Samples in periodicals archive:
250 Top Public Sector Employers Employees Conseil scolaire catholique du district 1,300 (CSCD) des Grandes Rivieres District School Board Ontario North East 1058 City of Timmins 903 Timmins and District Hospital 634 Northeastern Catholic District School Board 415 Source: Timmins Economic Development Corporation
The Timmins and District Hospital (T&DH) recently started a $9-million project to complete their dialysis unit expansion.
It has since been rejuvenated by Timmins and District Hospital president and CEO Esko Vainio, who is also chair of the ONE U steering committee.
As chief of staff at the Timmins and District Hospital in the pre-Internet days of the 1980s and early 1990s, Even then, Williams harboured a fascination with using information technology in health care management.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Some pre-feasibility work conducted last summer to extend the technology to the McIntyre Arena and to the Timmins and District Hospital revealed there were tremendous energy savings in both heating and cooling the facilities.
The company will conduct a feasibility study on the use of geothermal energy for the Timmins and District Hospital or the McIntyre Arena," says Mark Jensen, city director of planning.
Telemedicine has become so popular that daily scheduling conflicts have necessitated the addition of a second studio at the Timmins and District Hospital, now widely regarded as the hub of telemedicine in Ontario.