It is expected that the StarClock(TM) 200E will allow CXR Larus sell to the larger carriers that require large and expandable timing and synchronization systems to serve their medium and large central office networks serving larger population centers.
What does TSS stand for?
TSS stands for Timing and Synchronization System (air traffic management)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSS
We have 487 other meanings of TSS in our Acronym Attic
- Time Shared System
- Time Sharing System
- Time Signal Set (US DoD)
- Time Stamp Server
- Time Stamping Service
- Time Synchronization Server (University of Delaware)
- Time-Shared System (IBM)
- Times Syndication Service (India)
- Timesharing Subsystem
- Timesharing System (US DoD)
- Tinted Specs Positive
- Tissue Sparing Surgery
- Top Secret Security (CA-Top Secret)
- Topographic Support System
- Total Segment Score (skating)
- Total Site Solutions (Columbia, MD)
- Total Staffing Solutions (various locations)
- Total Standard Spending (UK)
- Total Support Service (various companies)
- Total Surround Sound
Samples in periodicals archive:
LGIC) for CommSync, PCS/GPS and R-GPS wireless timing and synchronization systems.