What does TRAIM stand for?
TRAIM stands for Time-Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Textile Recycling for Aid and International Development (UK)
- Technical Report Archive and Image Library (various locations)
- Technical Report Awareness Internet Links (US DoD Defense Technical Information Center)
- Technical Reports Automated Information List (US DoD)
- Texas Records and Information Locator (Texas State Library and Archives Commission)
- Trans-Allegheny Interstate Line (Allegheny Energy, Inc.)
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha-Related Apoptosis-Inducing Ligand
- Technology and Research: Allied and Integrated for Livestock Linkages
- Total Recreation and Independent Living Services (Alaska)
- Training and Resources for Assembling Interactive Learning Systems
- TeleRail Automated Information Network
- Tokyo Regional Academic Inter-Network (Japan)
- Tourist Railway Association, Inc.
- Training Records and Information Network
- TrainingFinder Real-Time Affiliate Integrated Network (Public Health Foundation)
- Transportation Assessment and Integration
- Train Base Force, Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Training Conference
- Train Atlantic Fleet (US Navy)
- Train Squadron (US Navy)