Here is the brief description of ASTM D1693: (1) Fabrication of 10 strip specimens by compression molding and making a notch on each specimen, preparing test bath at 50[degrees]C of bath temperature, (2) Installation of prepared specimens to a specimen holder and soaking into specified IGEPAL[R] solution, (3) Observation of crack and craze formation, and (4) Recording time to crack initiation and report.
What does TTCI stand for?
TTCI stands for Time to Crack Initiation (civil engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTCI
We have 14 other meanings of TTCI in our Acronym Attic
- Turn the Clock Forward
- Twin Towers Correctional Facility (Los Angeles, California)
- Two-Time Correlation Function (engineering)
- Tactical Tasking and Coordinating Group (UK)
- The Technology Consulting Group Ltd.
- Totem Town Community Garden (Saint Paul, MN)
- Trinidad and Tobago Coast Guard
- Things That Can Go Wrong
- Tennessee Technology Center at Hohenwald
- The Toronto Commandery Hospice, Inc. (Canada)
- Titanium Tantalum Components Industries (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Togatoga Toothing Community Italia (online community; bluetooth)
- Total Time Count Indicator
- Transportation Technology Center, Inc. (Association of American Railroads)
- Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Index
- Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Tennessee Technology Center at Jackson
- Tennessee Technology Center at Knoxville (University of Tennessee at Knoxville)
- Tsuruoka Town Campus of Keio (Japan)
- Tanzania Telecommunications Company Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
As stated previously, while complex numerical simulations have been previously reported [14, 15], Duan and Williams  proposed a simpler method in which the time to crack initiation in PE single-edge notched (SENB) specimens was predicted from experimentally determined long-term craze strength data.