Goodale of Goodale Associates, and Laurence Kirshbaum, Chairman of Time Warner Trade Publishing and co-chaired by Annette Tapert, serves as a benefit to raise funds for PEN American Center, the nation's preeminent literary organization.
What does TWTP stand for?
TWTP stands for Time Warner Trade Publishing (New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TWTP
We have 1 other meaning of TWTP in our Acronym Attic
- The Winner Takes It All
- The Wonder That Is Daniel (nickname for Stargate character Daniel Jackson)
- Two-Way Turn Lane (traffic engineering)
- Two-Wire Transmission Line
- The Well-Trained Mind (book)
- Twin Wrecks the Memory (band)
- To Whom This May Concern (salutation)
- Teaching With the News
- The World That Never Was (gaming)
- Third World Transition Program (Brown University; Rhode Island)
- Train With The Professionals
- Teacher Working Time Research (UK)
- The Weekly Tech Review (podcast)
- Twitter Conference
- Training With The Soldier
- Transuranic Waste Treatment and Storage Facility
- That Will Take Some Thought
- Two-Way Time Transfer (synchronization technology)
- Two-Way Travel Time (reflection seismology, GPR)
- Two-Way Travel Time Log (energy production)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Launched just last June as a subsidiary of Time Warner Trade Publishing, Ipublish's goal--much like MightyWords.
Pictures, New Line Cinema, Warner Music Group and Time Warner Trade Publishing.
Artesia's blue ribbon customers include thought leaders as impressive and diverse as Time Warner Trade Publishing, General Motors, Random House, Herman Miller, The FeedRoom, Stanford University and many more.
com boasts a dedicated team of veteran editors from Time Warner Trade Publishing who will be reviewing author submissions.
Texterity will provide conversion and distribution services for all Time Warner Trade Publishing imprints, including Warner Books and Little, Brown, as well as the novels that iPublish.
Kirshbaum, Chairman of Time Warner Trade Publishing said, "We are thrilled to be publishing Andrew Grove's extraordinary memoir.
Artesia's blue ribbon customers include thought leaders as impressive and diverse as Time Warner Trade Publishing, General Motors, Random House, Herman Miller, The FeedRoom, Discovery Communications and many more.