Commission should adopt a single pole attachment rate for all service providers competing for broadband services WASHINGTON, March 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Time Warner Telecom Inc.
What does TWTI stand for?
TWTI stands for Time Warner Telecom Inc. (Littleton, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TWTI
We have 1 other meaning of TWTI in our Acronym Attic
- Those Were The Days (website)
- Treatment Works Treating Domestic Sewage
- Test Wait Test Exit (memory)
- Trading with the Enemy
- The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald (Gordon Lightfoot song)
- The Wrestling Talks Franchise
- Tidal Wave Task Force (Sri Lanka)
- Trademark Weekly Text File (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
- Third Wave Technologies, Inc. (stock symbol; also seen as TWT)
- Taiwan Wind Turbine Industry Alliance
- The Winner Takes It All
- The Wonder That Is Daniel (nickname for Stargate character Daniel Jackson)
- Two-Way Turn Lane (traffic engineering)
- Two-Wire Transmission Line
- The Well-Trained Mind (book)
- Twin Wrecks the Memory (band)
- To Whom This May Concern (salutation)
- Teaching With the News
- The World That Never Was (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lucent Technologies (NYSE: LU) and Time Warner Telecom Inc.
21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Time Warner Telecom Inc.
CMBS Transaction HOTELoC PLC Remain on CreditWatch Developing RESEARCH ANALYSES: CORPORATES -- Time Warner Telecom Inc.
net), a leader in electronically integrated telecommunications service ordering, today announced an agreement with Time Warner Telecom Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 7, 2001 Packet-Based Last Mile Infrastructure to Support Converged Voice, Data and Multimedia Business Services over a Single Network Connection Integral Access, Inc, the intelligent MPLS access company, today announced a strategic multi-year, multi-million dollar agreement to sell packet-based access equipment to Time Warner Telecom Inc.
18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Frost & Sullivan today announced that Larissa Herda, chairman, president and CEO of Time Warner Telecom Inc.
Markets to Deliver Dial-up Internet Access; Business-Class Voice Services to Follow Time Warner Telecom Inc.