The San Francisco-based institution currently has six Manhattan branches, in popular retail destinations like Rockefeller Center, the Time Warner building, and Broadway on the Upper West Side.
What does TWB stand for?
TWB stands for Time Warner Building
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TWB
We have 46 other meanings of TWB in our Acronym Attic
- Team Wind Blade (gaming clan)
- Teens Westward Bound (Mooresville, NC)
- Teeny Weeny Bladder
- The Washington Bureau (news TV services)
- The Weird Bunch
- The West Bank
- The Whiteboard (web comic)
- The Wind Blew (gaming)
- Three Wire Bus
- Three-Way Boolean
- Tonight with Bradman (TV show)
- Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia - Toowoomba (Airport Code)
- Transcribed Weather Broadcast
- Translator's Workbench (software)
- Tween Brands Inc. (stock symbol)
- Twin Bed (various companies)
- The Whitest Boy Alive (German band)
- The Whole Bolivian Army (band)
- Transcontinental World Boxing Association
- Teresa Wentzler Bulletin Board (cross-stitching website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But in her office in Manhattan's Time Warner building, Amanpour, 50, told The New York Times she would continue to travel with the program, "because I'm a field person at heart, in my bones and in my DNA.
Masa, located in the Time Warner building in central Manhattan, has long been one of New York's priciest and highly regarded spots.
You probably won't believe this," he says when we meet in his CNN office in the glass-and-steel Time Warner building opposite Central Park.
We pity Manhattanites, even that hedge fund guy who lives on top of the Time Warner building.
In addition the bookseller said that on the same day at 19:00 Michael Eric Dyson will be discussing and signing copies of his book Debating Race at Borders Columbus Circle, Time Warner Building, 10 Columbus Circle (Celebrity Level), New York.
The Ensemble was featured in the 2006 Wales in New York week with performances of music by leading composers of Wales at the city's United Nations headquarters, Time Warner Building and the Sony Atrium.
The rapper took Beyonce to the garage area of New York's exclusive Time Warner building where they have an apartment.