9FM" in New York ranked # 1 with the highest amount of average listeners per quarter - hour with 55,900 listeners, as well as 4 hours and 15 minutes weekly time spent listening.
What does TSL stand for?
TSL stands for Time Spent Listening
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TSL
We have 193 other meanings of TSL in our Acronym Attic
- The Software Link, Incorporated
- The Starting Line (band)
- The Student Life (Pomona College; Claremont, CA)
- The Svedberg Laboratory (Uppsala, Sweden)
- Theme on Sustainable Livelihoods (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Theoretical Splice Line
- Thermally Stimulated Luminescence
- Three Stage Lug (tires0
- Throat Seal Liquid (piston pump technology)
- Time and Space Ltd
- Time, Space, Logistics (military planning considerations)
- Tokyo Systems Laboratories (Tokyo, Japan)
- Top Site Listings (websites)
- Torque Sensing Link (Arctic Cat snowmobiles)
- Total Sound Live (India)
- Total Student Load (teacher-student ratio)
- Tourism Sarnia-Lambton (Canada)
- Toxic Substances List (various locations)
- Transfield Services Limited
- Transfinite Systems, Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Time spent listening headsets should combine top technology with the fact that "if you wear something on your face, you want it to look good.
Liquid Compass said its new mobile streaming division will develop and deploy apps that are designed to enhance the overall listening experience for the end-user and, for the broadcaster, build audience share and time spent listening.
The only cost is the time spent listening to a 10-second advertisement.
What continually vanishes in our quickening dance with technology is often the wisdom of appropriate care, time spent listening to patients, and much that really can be called the human interactions--that which is the best of the art of medicine.
The Effect of High Versus Low Teacher Affect and Passive Versus Active Student Activity During Music Listening on Preschool Children's Attention, Piece Preference, Time Spent Listening, and Piece Recognition.
The average time spent listening to radio was 37 minutes, said Video Research Ltd.
And religion: Without renewal, without a retreat from the wilderness and a return to the garden, without more time spent listening to the voice of God and less time spent drafting position papers or fighting over who gets to be in charge of what--without these necessities, religion will be nothing too.