Tokyo, Japan, Jan 13, 2006 - (JCN) - Access, a Japanese mobile content delivery and Internet access technology company, announced on January 12 that Hisense Communication (HCC), a major Chinese handset manufacturer, has selected Access's NetFront Mobile Client Suite for deployment in the Hisense HT28, its trial handset for networks based on Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (TD-SCDMA), a 3G standard developed in China.
What does TD-SCDMA stand for?
TD-SCDMA stands for Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Time Domain Floquet Wave
- Time Domain Haar-Wavelet-Based (modeling technique)
- Time Division-Long Term Evolution (wireless networking)
- Time-Domain Magnetic Field Integral Equation
- Time-Domain Method of Moments
- Time Domain Non-Linear Average-Value Model
- Time Dispersive Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Time-Domain Phase Noise Correction
- Time-Domain Physical Optics
- Time Domain Pitch Synchronous Overlap Add
- Time-Domain Source-Model Technique
- Transmit-Diversity Space-Time Block Coding
- Time-Domain Uniform Theory of Diffraction
- Technical Direction/Contract Direction
- Technical Data/Configuration Management
- Technical Data/Configuration Management System
- Total Dose/Dose Rate Simulator
- Test Directive/Method Of Test
- Technology Demonstrator 1 (India)
- Tumorigenic Dose Rate 50
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the company has over 40 WCDMA design engagements and six different time division synchronous code division multiple access (TD-SCDMA) femtocell and picocell customer products.
Mindspeed's Transcede family of processors leverage Radisys Trillium software and are complete NodeB and eNodeB SoC solutions that support concurrent 3G and LTE processing in a single device, including time division synchronous code division multiple access (TD-SCDMA), wideband code division multiple access (W-CDMA), evolved high-speed packet access (HSPA+) and both frequency division duplexing LTE (FDD-LTE) and time-division duplex long-term evolution (TDD-LTE), with a roadmap to LTE-Advanced (LTE-A).
The Transcede solution supports multiple radio access network (RAN) technologies, including wideband code-division multiple access (W-CDMA), LTE, LTE time-division duplex (TD-LTE) and time division synchronous code division multiple access (TD-SCDMA) air-interface standards.
The development of its local Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (TD-SCDMA) platform and its acceptance as one of three international 3G standards had been controversial, but had shown a fierce commitment on the part of China to becoming a significant global player.