Power utilities participating in the trial can purchase new or update their existing XLi with the Frequency Time Deviation Monitor (FTM) module to accurately report up to five major digits of accumulated error.
What does TDEV stand for?
TDEV stands for Time Deviation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Tactical Data Encryption System
- Tactical Data Entry System
- Tennessee Department of Employment Security
- The Daily English Show (online educational show)
- The Duke Ellington Society (est. 1959; New York, NY)
- Triple Data Encryption Standard (Analog Devices)
- TRADOC Data Element Standardization Program
- The Day the Earth Stood Still (movie)
- Technology Development, Extension and Training (India)
- Trabuco District Electronic Users Association (California)
- Tokyo Derivatives Exchange (stock options market; Japan)
- Travel and Dive Expo (Thailand)
- Tactical Data Fusion
- Tactical Digital Facsimile
- Tactical Display Framework (Java visualization tool)
- Target Date Fund (retirement investment option)
- Technical Direction Form
- Technology Development Foundation
- Technopreneur Development Flagship (Multimedia Super Corridor)
- Telangana Development Forum (Bridgewater, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Overall the factors influencing mode selections, appearing in their study, are group size, fare deviation to income ratio, waiting time deviation multiplied by income, punctuality, and safety.
Two curves are shown: one is the time deviation of rectangles that deviate from a perfect square as calculated with the square regression model (using the average of the two cross-sectional dimensions), and the other is the time deviation of rectangles that deviate from a perfect square as calculated with the rectangle regression model.