Introduction of ORM helped a great deal by providing an easily understood framework to guide our deliberate and time critical risk management actions.
What does TCRM stand for?
TCRM stands for Time Critical Risk Management (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCRM
We have 1 other meaning of TCRM in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Court Remote Interpreter Service (law)
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory System (US EPA; also seen as TRIS)
- Target Criteria
- Test Case Reference List (Bluetooth)
- The Centre for Rural Leadership (now Rural Ontario Institute; Canada)
- Town and Country Regional Library
- Texas Center for Reading and Language Arts (now Vaughn Gross Center for Reading and Language Arts; University of Texas; Austin, TX)
- The Cumberland River Lamp Post (website)
- Tennessee Central Railway Museum (Nashville, TN)
- Theory Construction and Research Methodology
- Total Customer Relationship Management (customer service)
- Transcervical Resection of Myomas
- Transport en Commun de la Region Messine (French public transportation)
- Texas Council Risk Management Fund
- Type Commander Readiness Management System
- Thalassemia Clinical Research Network
- Transport Canada Registration Number
- Table That Contains Row Objects (computer programming)
- Taxes Central Registration Office (Ireland)
- Technical Committee on Rules of Origin (World Customs Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NSC focus goals for FY2010 are Damage Control Material readiness, HAZMAT/atmosphere control programs, Fatigue, Time Critical Risk Management, and Personal Fire Arms Safety.
Editors note: This is an excellent example of proper execution of time critical risk management (TCRM) using the ABCD model.