This increase in time between overhauls provides our customers with significantly reduced maintenance and life cycle costs, which will save hundreds of millions of dollars, at a time when value and efficiency are top priorities.
What does TBOS stand for?
TBOS stands for Time Between Overhauls
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBOS
We have 3 other meanings of TBOS in our Acronym Attic
- Texarkana Board of Realtors (Texas and Arkansas)
- The Book of Random (website)
- Taxpayer Bill of Rights 2
- Ta en Bild Och Sänd (system to send picture from small aircrafts)
- Tackle Box of Savings (magazine)
- Taking Back Our Streets
- Telemetry Byte Oriented Serial
- Test Bench Out of Service
- The Barber of Seville (opera by Rossini)
- Therapeutic Behavioral On-Site Services
- Total Back Office Solutions (UK)
- Transportable Blackhawk Operations Simulator (US DoD)
- Turf Battery Operated System (Rain Bird irrigation controller)
- Two Birds One Stone
- Toronto Board of Trade
- Traditional Bowhunters of Texas (Spring, TX)
- The Book of the Archers
- The Best of the Best
- The Boys on the Bus
- The Benefit of the Doubt
Samples in periodicals archive:
4oC, the PW307A will enter service with a 7,200-hour time between overhauls (TBO) with outstanding warranty coverage, guaranteed maintenance plans and worldwide support from P&WC.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080904/NETH086LOGO ) The NAASCO Mercury Mod(TM) improvements were shown to extend the time between overhauls and typical life use of the Starter-Generators by providing a cooler operating temperature while concurrently offering lower operating costs and enhanced performance.
An evaluation of available materials and the desired time between overhauls determined both the piston speed (and thus the stroke) and the brake mean effective pressure.