Developed as part of a cooperative agreement between KLA-Tencor and Timbre Technologies, Inc.
What does TTI stand for?
TTI stands for Timbre Technologies, Inc. (Fremont, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTI
We have 253 other meanings of TTI in our Acronym Attic
- TEMPEST Technologies, Inc.
- Ten Thousand Islands (island chain; Florida)
- Terminal Translation Initialization
- Test Target Insertion
- Texas Transportation Institute
- The Triangle Institute (Human Rights Campaign)
- Thoracic Trauma Index
- Threat to Interfere (network congestion)
- Thurlby Thandar Instruments (UK)
- Tilted Transverse Isotropic (seismic processing)
- Time Temperature Integrator
- Time To Intercept/Impact
- Time-Temperature Index
- Toshiba Trading Inc. (Japan)
- Total Totals Index (meteorology, severe weather forecasting)
- Total Translation, Inc. (est. 1994; Florida)
- Tourism, Trade and Investment
- Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Traffic and Traveller Information
- Trail Trace Identifier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rhine is currently Chairman and CEO of Timbre Technologies, Inc.
The core of the OCD module is Optical Digital Profilometry(tm), or ODP(tm), which was developed by Timbre Technologies, Inc.